Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rebirth

One of the most cherished doctrines of Christianity is that of rebirth or renewal. The Holy Spirit always brings the hope of renewal (Titus 3:5). Abraham was "as good as dead" when God brought forth is promised son (Heb. 11:12). And Lazarus was three days dead when Jesus brought him new life (John 11:43). And most importantly, Jesus gave us the the hope of being born again (John 3:1-21).

This blog has been on my mind much of late. I have to wonder if God still has something He wants me to do here. If He can bring new life to a sinner's dead heart, who am I to say He can't bring new life back into this blog. Hopefully I'm now in a better place in life to let Him. Look out for new postings in the near future, God willing.

ybic (Your Brother In Christ)
KevinS

Generous Apologist in training

No comments: